Pump House Park
2081 East Main Street, Columbus, OH 43209 view on map
Location: Southeast Columbus
This park was formerly named "Main Alum Park," and is currently maintained by City of Bexley. It is the site of a water pumping station for City of Columbus. Once the site of Norwood Amusement Park, which was a small amusement park that once graced the West bank of Alum Creek along East Main St. The park may be the last amusement park to be lost from the Columbus area, ending in the late 1950's.
©2013 The city of Columbus, all rights Reserved